TF200 laser welding machine
|Laser Maximum output power||200W|
|Laser work material||Nd:YAG|
|Minmum welding molten pool||0.1mm|
|Pulse width||0.1-20ms Continuous adjustable|
|Pulse frequency||1-100Hz Continuous adjustable|
|Observation system||The CCD camera and red light positioning|
|Power demand||220v/single phase 50Hz/40A|
TF 200 laser welding machine is 200W laser power, this machine is suitabe for welding the materials of stainless and iron, this laser power is suite for the thickness of 0.2—0.6mm stainless welding, this machine is wildly used in the advertisement and jewelry industry.
On this machine we use the humanzid design, it have a foot panel to control the laser power working, and in the machine has its own english systerm, inside you can change the laser power according to the materials thickness.
This machine use the theory of YAG laser, it can weld the stainless fast, and it is perfect result, we use the table of Aluminum, which can cooling the materials fast, and makes the table to be used longer.
Main Advantages of Laser Welding Machine:
- Laser welding can control the heat input to the least demand quantity. Its range of metallographic change in the heat-affected zone is small. The deformation caused by the heat conduction can be controlled to minimum.
- Laser welding doesn’t use electrodes, so there is no electrode contamination or electrode damage. Furthermore, because it is non-contact welding process, equipment wear and deformation can be reduced to minimum.
- Laser beam is easy to focus and be aligned and is easy be guided by optical instruments, so laser welding machines can be placed at the appropriate distance from the workplace and laser beam can be guided around the machine or through the obstacles. Other welding methods are unable to take effect due to the above space limitations.
- The workpiece can be placed in hermetic space (under the control of vacuum or internal gas environment.)
- Laser beam can be focused in a small area, so laser welding can weld small metal parts with close welding gap.
- Laser welding is applicable to a large scale of materials and can weld various different materials.
- Laser welding is easy to do automatic high-speed welding and can process under digital or computer control.
- While welding thin metal sheets or thin wires, users will not be disturbed by the phenomenon of melt back as arc welding.
- Laser welding is not affected by the magnetic field (arc welding and electron beam welding is easily to be affected) and can be accurately focused on the welded workpiece.
- Laser welding is applicable to metals of two different physical properties (such as different resistance)
- Laser welding does not need vacuum environment or X-ray protection.
- Laser welding can use switch devices and optical fiber to transmit the laser beam to different work points, meeting the need of synchronized multi-position welding and non-simultaneous multi-position welding.
Laser automatic welding can be Used to weld alloy and metal, such as gold, silver, platinum, stainless steel, titanium, nickel, tin, copper, aluminum, etc.The equipment have widely applied in aviation, spaceflight,watercraft, petrochemical industry, home appliances, medical equipment, instrument, electric, motor.